Its 'Boxing Day' here in the UK, and like many people I've has a little too much xmas cheer and woken up with the blues...
So here's the top 5 songs for Scrooges,
1. Cold Turkey - John Lennon (put that bird down... not even in a curry)
2. Lets make Christmas mean something this year pts 1&2 - James Brown ('lets make xmas mean something' sing his band - and James screams back 'NO, NO, NO, NO. NOOOOOO' - freak!)
3. Fighting in a sack - The Shins (I don't want to know what's in Santa's sacks thank-you!)
4. Jesus Christ - Big Star (Chilton sounding as sarcastic as ever, especially on the line "and were all gonna bet born" - when big stars die they form black holes - like my bank account at xmas)
5. Mistletoe and Wine - Cliff Richard (Mistletoe + Wine = a fairly good poison - perfect antidote for the boxing day blues)